Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Comic-Con Trailers!

If you've been following the Comic-Con news, then you've probably already seen these trailers. Although if you haven't, please go follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+. I know this probably just sounds like a shameless plug or me asking for more followers but sometimes I post things directly to social media when I don't feel like writing a post about them. (Like a trailer or a single picture for example)

Like these trailers for example, I've been excited about them and I shared them after watching them myself. I didn't even think to post them on this blog until today. So if you want to get these updates in your feed, go ahead and follow me. Otherwise, I'll try to do posts like this one that gather things I didn't do a write up on before.

[Warning: My Twitter is a shared account that I also use for my Z-portal blog, so there may be some horror stuff mixed in with my Retrospective Geek stuff. I haven't felt the need to start a separate Twitter account specifically for this stuff... yet!]

Suicide Squad Trailer

Today we got our first look at the Suicide Squad! And the always beautiful Harley Quinn <3



Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

We also got the first full-length trailer for Batman v Superman. I do like how it shows what was happening at ground level in Metropolis during the fight from Man of Steel.



Power Rangers News


Shout! Factory, who brought Kyōryū Sentai Zyuranger to the US, announced they were also releasing Gosei Sentai Dairanger on DVD.

In other news, the Power Rangers Legacy series by Bandai will be releasing a Legacy Thunder Megazord along with the Legacy Blade Blaster and Dino Charge toys.



Non Comic-Con News

I'm a HUGE fan of Regular Show and it looks like they're getting a movie this November!



Any kid growing up in the 90's can probably tell you about Goosebumps, an extremely popular series of children's horror books that ran between 1992-1997. This Halloween, they're coming out with live-action adaptation of the series.



Jack Black is kind of a strange choice to play R.L. Stine, but I am LOVING the ensemble of monsters. This is probably the best way to reinvigorate interest since it's been nearly 18 years after the original series ended. I think it'll be great a monster movie for kids this Halloween! If this movie does well, maybe we'll get a new (and hopefully better) Goosebumps TV series.