Monday, April 29, 2013

WWE DVD Release Schedule

  • The Best of In Your House (Apr 30)
  • WrestleMania 29 (May 14)
  • Top 25 Rivalries (May 28)
  • Extreme Rules 2013 (Jun 18)
  • Goldberg (Jun 25)
  • TBD PPV (Jul 16)
  • ECW Unreleased Vol. 2 (Jul 30)
  • Money In The Bank 2013 (Aug 13)
  • Best of MSG (Aug 27)
  • Best of War Games (Sep 10)
  • SummerSlam 2013 (Sep 17)
  • Top 20 Divas Countdown (Sep 24)
  • Triple H Biography (Oct 8)
  • Night of Champions 2013 (Oct 15)
  • Money In The Bank Anthology (Oct 29)
  • Over the Limit 2013 (Nov 5)
  • History of WWE (Nov 19)
  • Hell in a Cell 2013 (Nov 26)
  • Raw 20th Anniversary Box Set (Dec 3)
  • Survivor Series 2013 (Dec 24)
  • Best WWE PPV’s (Dec 31)

Source: wweDVDnews.com
 
Here is just a short list of the DVD release schedule for 2013. Of course, this information is subject to change but at least is a helpful guide to upcoming releases. I'm a huge fan of wrestling documentaries, so you can bet that I'll picking a few of these up and probably reviewing them here. In fact, I might get around to reviewing all my other wrestling DVDs as well. Stay tuned!


I'm excited for this release! WCW War Games is one of the more interesting concepts for a PPV that I've ever seen in Pro Wrestling. I hope they include a great compilation of matches, this will definitely be on my shopping list.


Another one coming soon is the WWE In Your House compilation. Here is a quick peek at what the cover will look like. For you die hard wrestling fans, this is another piece of wrestling history you can add to the wall!