Thursday, June 7, 2012

New Home, New Life, New Blog

Hello all, welcome to my new blog!!! I currently run the Z-portal blog but I felt like I needed one where I can write about my other passions in life that might not fit on a blog about horror and gore. I moved for the first time about a year ago and moving was an interesting experience, going through old stuff to see what you wanna keep and what you wanna toss, but basically just reliving my whole life through little treasures that I wished I'd taken better care of.

This blog is going to be where I talk more about the things that interested me as a kid and probably still does to this day. I'm talking about cartoons and TV shows I watched as a kid like:

The Real Ghostbusters


Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles


Mighty Morphin Power Rangers


Godzilla, and other guys in rubber suits stomping around miniature cities


Wrestling, when these guys were on top!!!


Playing with toys like these:





I'll cover things that were popular when I was growing up and even newer things like Adventure Time and The Avengers movie. This blog is for the kid in us all and is the perfect escape from the crap of everyday life. Have fun!